The Admission Application Form is computerized and must be filled up with legible handwriting so as to avoid errors in application processing. Form to be filled legibly in BLOCK LETTERS. Please do not overwrite.
The following documents must be enclosed with application form.
- School/College Leaving Certificate (Original) with one Xerox copy.
- Original Mark List and one Xerox copy of previous passed exam.
- Xerox copy of SSC Mark List.
- Character Certificate.
- 2 (Two) Passport size photographs.
- Xerox copy of Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- If the candidate has passed the previous exam in correspondence then Original Provisional certificate of Board or University and Original Mark List and its Xerox copy is necessary with application form.
- If the candidate has passed the previous exam from other than Nagpur Board/ Gondwana University then he/she has to submit the Original Migration Certificate and Original Eligibility Certificate with Xerox copies.
- The fees paid will not be refunded if the student is found not eligible for admission as per the university norms.
- The last date of admission will be as per the instructions of the University and the Government norms. But prior to it if the required number of admissions in the section is completed, the Principal has the rights to stop the admissions.
- It is the rights of the Principal to give or not to give admission or to dismiss the applicant.
- For unsatisfactory academic performance, misbehavior, participation in or instigating strikes, irregular attendance etc. reasons, the scholarship obtained will be recovered from the students by the college.
- It is obligatory to have 75% attendance in every subject otherwise the students will not be allowed to appear in the university exam.
- As per the norms of the University medical test of every student will be conducted annually. The students who are absent in this test will be penalized. The names of the students who are absent in this test will be sent to the University for further action.
- The name of the students who remain absent continuously for 15 days without prior permission will be removed from the Attendance Register. He/she will have to pay Rs. 100 for re-enrollment.
It is mandatory for the students of first year UG and PG programme to submit the duly filled enrolment form obtained from the office on or before 1st August, 2017. The late fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged from the students after the above said date, as per the university norms.
Concession and Scholarship
- The student whose parents/guardians have annual income of last year is less than Rs. 100000 should bring application for E.B.C concession form in two copies within 15 days of their admission.
- The fresh students have to fill EBC and the old students have to fill the Continuation form. However the employees of the State Government/ Local Bodies have to submit their Basic Pay Income Certificate with the sign and seal of their employer.
- The facility of EBC cannot be availed for the Permanently Non-granted Courses.